This Policy shows how we take care of the privacy of our users and the methods of collecting and processing personal data. This Policy applies to the website www.proditus.eu as well as to all other business activities and processes in which we come into contact with your personal data.
Your privacy and the security of your personal data are extremely important to us, that is why our company PRODITUS doo acts in accordance with the legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
The principles we follow are the following:
• We do not ask you for personal information unless we really need it,
• We do not share your personal data with anyone, except in accordance with the law, the development of our products or the protection of our rights.
• We do not store personal data on our servers unless it is necessary for the further operation of our website.
Like most website operators, PRODITUS doo collects non-personal data that web browsers and servers usually make available, such as browser type data, language settings, the website from which visitors came, and the date and time of each website visit . The purpose of collecting personal data is to better understand how visitors use the website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
During the performance of our activities, your personal data may be accessed or transmittedthe following categories of recipients:
• authorized employees and the owner of the company - it will be ensured that personal data is processed exclusively according to the rules,
• Google – Google Analytics used to track web statistics, demographic data and web user behavior. We use it to monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. (for more information on the privacy rules of the Google Analytics platform, you can find information via the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=hr)
By turning off cookies, the user decides whether to allow cookies to be stored on his computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in the web browser that the user uses to view web pages. If the user disables cookies, there is a possibility that the site will not be able to use some of the functionalities provided by the website www.proditus.hr.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You can also request the deletion of any personal data we have about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes. Personal information that is no longer needed is permanently deleted in a secure manner, which includes all information that you have provided to us.
The provisions of this Policy may be changed from time to time. We will publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices on this website or notify you through other communication channels.la.
All questions, comments and inquiries related to this Policy can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org